Terms and Conditions
You are obligated by federal, state or local law to use all UonMap.com software in legal purposes only. You agree to use UonMap.com applications and services for purposes which are not restricted by your federal, state or local law. You agree to check your federal, state or local laws or ask you legal council to make sure you do everything legally. It is an offense to install surveillance software onto a cell phone or tablet PC (device) which you do not have proper authorization. UonMap.com does not provide service or software to be used for any illegal purposes. You confirm that you legally own the device you will install the software onto, OR you have a written authorization by the owner to install the software on the device. We do not take any responsibility for product misuse by any customer using the software outside of this User Agreement. You also agree that you are not entitled to any reimbursement for any lawsuits brought against you due to the use of any of our software products.
We provide UonMap.com software as it is. We are not liable for any type of damage, litigation, or legal predicaments that may arise and do not guarantee the applications do not have any omissions, errors or other issues. We keep all our customers data confidential and private.
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit UonMap.com (our website) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
- This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this website.
- In Email, text and other electronic messages between you and the website.
- When you contact our customer service department for any reason.
It does not apply to information collected by us through any other means, including on any other affiliated website or any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the website.
Third parties, such as payment processing companies and background screening companies, may have their own privacy policies different from ours, please check it.
- This policy applies to information we collect:
It is the sole responsibility of the user of UonMap software to ascertain and obey all applicable laws in their jurisdiction in regard to the use of UonMap software. If you are in doubt, consult your local attorney before using the software. By downloading and installing UonMap software, you represent that it will be used only in a lawful manner. Getting data about location of a person and/or a vehicle or installing UonMap on another person's device without the consent of the owner can be considered as an illegal activity in your jurisdiction. UonMap assumes no liability and is not responsible for any misuse or damage caused by us.
- Children Under the Age of 18
Our Site is not intended for children under 18 (eighteen) years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to the Site and may not download our software. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not register, use or provide any information on this Site, make any transactions through the Site or provide any information about yourself to us. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us support@UonMap.com
- Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, Email address or telephone number;
- Your date of birth, gender and third party references.
- Regarding user preferences, internet connection, operating system, browser, equipment you use to access the Site, etc.
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
- Log Files and Cookies
This website utilizes industry standard analytics package which gathers limited information on visitors to our website automatically, and stores this anonymous information in server log files. This information may include IP addresses, browser type, basic IP information, referring pages, operating system used and date/time stamps. This information does not identify individual users; it is used only for site administration, as well as for analysis of website usage and trends.
Additionally, cookies may be used to provide easier and faster access to website features such as logins and/or repeat visits. Cookies are very small text files that are stored on personal computers for reference purposes. We do not link the information we store in cookies to any personally identifiable information you have submitted while on our site.
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie expires when your browser is closed, and a persistent cookie may stay on your hard drive for an extended period. Session cookies make it easier for you to navigate our site; persistent cookies can perform such activities as storing your password for forums or blogs so you do not have to sign in every time you visit those areas, and/or may be used to enable us to track and target the interests of our users so as to enhance the overall experience of using our site.
We have no access to or administration abilities over any cookies that are used by any advertisers on our site.
- Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Site may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, posting a listing, requesting services, participating in forum or chat interactions. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Site.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including Email addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Site.
- Your search queries on the Site.
- How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Site and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- Disclosure of Your Information
- We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Site's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures.
- To fulfil the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Site, our customers or others.
- Accessing and Correcting Your Information
- You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Site and visiting your account profile page.
- You may also send us an Email at support@UonMap.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
- Data Security
- Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
This policy governs your purchase of UonMap subscription – the GPS and Wi-Fi monitoring service. Please read it carefully before finishing your order as it sets out your rights in relation to your purchases, including important limitations and exclusions. Your placement of an order constitutes your agreement that your order is governed by this policy.
If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase of the software and services, you can get your money back upon the terms and conditions set forth below. However, we believe that most of refunds can be avoided if you get professional help from our experts.
- Refund Conditions
- Subject to this Refund Policy conditions, you may be eligible to receive a full refund within 3 days following the day of your purchase provided your reasons don't contradict with the Refund Policy conditions.
- No refund will be available after this refund period is over.
- Your money may be refunded only once. If you buy another UonMap subscription at a later time, this will not be subject to a refund request.
- Any purchase of the subscription at a discount price is non-refundable.
- No refund is due if the customer refuses to upgrade the UonMap version in the event of performed upgrade on the target device.
- Force majeure
No refund shall be granted in case you provide the reasons that are beyond our control. Those are
- The target device fails to connect to the Internet (the device account has run out of money, it is beyond services area, roaming-related issue etc).
- If a target device user changes his carrier and this results in a partial or complete loss of internet connectivity and consequently incorrect UonMap functioning.
- OS update.
- Restoring to factory settings.
- A customer refuses to let the customer support team to walk him/her through the installation process denying the obvious facts of the download simplicity.
- Personal reasons ('I do not need it any more',' I have changed my mind', 'purchased by mistake' and the like)
- Customer does not have physical access to the device (Customers are made aware by the information outlined on this website that unrestricted physical access to the device -the customer wants to track- is required. If a customer purchases this software and does not have unrestricted access (including locks, passcodes, etc.) to the device to be monitored, we are not liable for refunds due to this case.)
- If the customer did not receive the previous data due to the fact that UonMap has not been installed on the target device itially.
- If the customer expected more than one target device to be supported using one subscription plan.
- Refund Procedure
All refund requests must be submitted to our Technical Support at support@UonMap.com. Requests made via a Live Chat, or by phone are not acceptable. The decision about whether to grant a return request is made within one or two business days. In case of a dispute you will have to provide strong reasons, examples to back up your claim.
For all orders that are placed on Dispute status, you have 14 days period to resolve the situation with the Customer Support Manager. If you fail to provide required information or feedback within time provided, dispute will be automatically closed.
Failure to provide the information required for dispute resolution within 14 days will result in annulment of the dispute and no refund will be possible thereafter.
- Retention policy
Purpose of this policy is to consolidate user data retention rules. Current policy affects all customers who are using UonMap software. It covers all user data provided and gathered during usage of the UonMap application. All above mentioned data is stored by us during subscription lifecycle of application plus 90 days after user account expiration. 90 days after account expiration we will delete all data, related to your account including received logs, text, and media. This information can't be retreived or recovered.
All copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights on the website and in its content (including without limitation the design, texts, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the website) are owned by or licensed to UonMap Information Technologies Ltd. by their respective owners, or otherwise used by UonMap Information Technologies Ltd. as permitted by law, and are protected by copyright laws, international treaties and other applicable laws.