How it works
Install UonMap appInstall UonMap app on the cell phone you would like to monitor. They may be:
- the phones of your kids or your parents. Be sure they're ok;
- they could be the phones of your employees and staff to coordinate work and collaboration;
- or perhaps you want to install the app on the phone of your loved one, or on your own phone, to stay involved in each other’s lives even when you’re at some distance.
Important! If you install the app on your own mobile phone, you’ll be able to monitor it (you’ll be able to find your phone in case of loss or theft, and your family, friends and boss will be able to see your location).
All data is stored on UonMap serversThe cell phone should be connected to the Internet via GPRS or Wi-Fi at least periodically in order to upload new data to your account. All data is stored on UonMap servers and is available 24/7 in your account.
UonMap is a hybrid positioning system. It uses both GPS and Wi-Fi to locate a mobile device. Via Wi-Fi Location, our system is able to:
- overcome GPS limitations in a city area (indoor positioning, etc.);
- save the battery power of a mobile device because UonMap stores daily routes as well as the Wi-Fi access points that are located along these routes;
- update information about Wi-Fi points and show Wi-Fi map.
Sign in to your accountSign into your account on UonMap.com in order to access retrieved data:
- current location of a mobile device;
- the tracks of today, yesterday, or any other time;
- the level of a phone battery, etc.
- choose maps,
- establish geo-fence zones for a target device,
- monitor a mobile device in your account on UonMap.com
Try it! You can enjoy UonMap always and everywhere you need!